SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, 23 July 2017

Comfy Over-sized Top/Dresses

You ever get the feeling that one piece of clothing looks so cute and good on you when you looked in the mirror in the fitting room? Then, you head home and realize that it just doesn't look as good as it did in the fitting room?
*Sigh* This exact scenario unfolded just recently. This over-sized white tee from H&M caught my attention, and it was around $15 only! Sometimes I wonder if the mirrors were designed in a sort of way just so you look good in the outfit, so you'd make the purchase?! 

It's too late to refund though, since I already ripped off the tags, but hey, I guess I can still tie and wear it as a cute top? :") 

Those socks might've been a bad idea with the outfit but it's okay 'cos clothing is all about trying something new!



/ / Outfit Details / /
Dress/Oversized top: H&M
Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Stan Smith
Sunnies: Mary Kay
(Mary Kay, yup- the brand that sells beauty and cosmetics.. I was surprised they had accessories for sale as well!)

What was one of your most regretful purchases if you had any? :P 
Did a similar shopping situation ever occur to you? What are some of your shopping habits?
How would you style this oversized top? 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting- it's comments like yours that make my day! ^^ Be sure to leave a link to your blog if you have one so I can visit yours ! X :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...