SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Sun's Out, Boho's Out

Since coming home from college, I've been amazed at my second sister's collection of clothing... she pretty much buys all the hipster and trendy clothing that I boycott (okay, maybe boycott is a little too strong of a word because damn, of course I'd spend the money if I had it... but you get the idea ;)) buying because of the jacked up prices. Sheesh. But hurrah for I have a larger range of clothing to try on, hehe. 

Take this boho top, for example. I believe it was from last year or the year before?

She's also all about that "just buy it" mentality. Because of that, I spent a little more this summer than expected... *guilty laugh* I'm resisting the urge to buy this summer as I'm excited for Japan shopping next month!! Woohoo! 








Trends come and go, but I still like wearing past-trendy pieces. They'll likely make comebacks (but in a slightly different form), but it's all about how you style it as well ;) 

Do you have any friends or family members who is able to convince you to buy anything? 
What are you guys up to this summer? Any shopping plans or travelling plans?
Has anyone been to Japan before and could provide some tips with shopping? ^^ I'll be in Tokyo mid-August!

xx,



Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting- it's comments like yours that make my day! ^^ Be sure to leave a link to your blog if you have one so I can visit yours ! X :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...